background

Monday, October 8, 2012

time for tile

With the renovations ahead of schedule, I made a quick trip over to Lowe's and Home Depot today to make some speedy decisions about bathroom tile. Luckily my good friend Marisa was able to join and was incredibly helpful in narrowing down the options! Thank you!

Home Depot had a great deal on this black/white mosaic look similar to the pinwheel design I have had my eye on. Although it might seem a bit loud, it will be surrounded by all white (tub, vanity, etc.) and should look quite nice.

The shower will share the same black/white tile on floors and the walls will white subway tiles with the below detail as an accent row.


2 comments:

  1. Love and admire your speedy decisions and fabulous taste! Can't wait to see the finished bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I could not have done it without you!

      Delete