background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

one big blogging family

Fred Kraus formal inspection
After a enjoyable and productive five days with my parents here in Charlotte, we were sad to say goodbye. However, we wouldn't want to hold up the retired roadtrippers from their next adventure!

Between my dad's technical expertise and my mom's voice of reason, I think Andrew and I both felt much better after they had a chance to thoroughly explore the house, current progress, and our plans moving forward. For a full recap of their Charlotte trip, check out their blog post.

And, I'm thrilled to report that the renovation is right on schedule! We are in week four which includes the continuation of framing, electrical rough in, and the continuation of mechanical and plumbing rough in.

Next step, picking out tile for the kitchen and master bathroom. Some sources of inspiration from good old pinterest.

great design for kitchen back splash, in a neutral color though:


love the classic black/white pinwheel tile for the bathroom:


2 comments:

  1. I love that you and your parents cross promote each others blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you and your parents cross-promote each others blogs!

    ReplyDelete