background

Saturday, October 6, 2012

it all started with seersucker

Hard to believe, but the construction is actually ahead of schedule! Unfortunately, this means, the pressure is now on to make some concrete design decisions. Up until now, I have had a pretty easy time making calls about things I know relatively little about. Picking handles for cabinets or deciding on the placement of a door, were actually quite simple. Ignorance is bliss?

With some daunting decisions to make (i.e. paint colors), I'm preparing (or really just procrastinating) by daydreaming about decor. Throughout my various pinterest boards, one trend emerges: stripes! I guess a seersucker wedding was just the beginning...

wall stripes:

ticking striped shower curtain:

seersucker inspired chair:

fantastic fabrics:

2 comments:

  1. obsessed with wall stripes!!!!!! can't wait to see how and where and which colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachael! Trying to figuring out what and where now! Meanwhile, I could use a blogging tutorial from the pro!

    ReplyDelete