background

Sunday, September 23, 2012

daddy do list

If you know my father, you know that he loves projects! Growing up, I just assumed that all men were naturally handy around the house and antsy to help out. After marrying, Andrew, I quickly realized that is not the case (sorry hun; I love you).

My parents are coming down for a visit next week, and although likely premature, I am compiling all sorts of projects which I hope he'll enjoy and which Andrew and I will definitely appreciate.  Here are some highlights, mostly thanks to Pinterest (click here to follow me: http://pinterest.com/jenniferrosen/)

Brilliant for storing all those awkwardly shaped platters and serving dishes:


With limited pantry space, these roll out drawers are a must. The chalkboard would be fun too!:


This just makes sense:


And, finally, one for mom. Or maybe she can teach me?:


1 comment:

  1. In fairness growing up I thought all men watched sports and every family by 2005 had cable tv in their house :) love you mom and dad

    ReplyDelete